FIVE REASONS WHY PSG SHOULD WIN THE 2021 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH LIONEL MESSI.
Lionel Messi is regarded as one of football’s greatest players of all time greatest players of all time. He has won six Ballon d’Or, He has about six golden shoes. At an early stage, he was diagnosed with Growth hormone disorder, and unfortunately, he couldn’t afford the payment of his treatment. Then, Barcelona could afford the payment and they paid. after his treatment, he was fit for football. So, he was fit enough to play football and he played for the Barcelona team.
Lionel Messi has therefore been playing for the Barcelona team for about two decades. However, it was shocking news for Lionel Messi’s fans to know that he accepted the transfer offer to Paris Saint-German. The significance of this great superstar was greatly perceived when he left Barcelona for Paris Saint-German.
Lionel Messi’s new team, Paris Saint-German, is a football club in France that has a mind-blowing history in the league. PSG has won several trophies. They have the most consecutive wins in the French league. They are a very big team in France and they are as well one of the most widely supported football clubs in the world.
With Lionel Messi, the well-known world-best player, being in PSG, it is expected that PSG will win the 2021 Champions League. We have therefore considered the following reasons why PSG should win the champions league with the world’s best player.
1. Firstly, Lionel Messi is playing alongside some other superstar players like him, the likes of Neymar, Mbappe, Dimaria, and Icardi. The above-listed players are very good individually and can combine with Lionel Messi thereby making the football job very easy for the team and that can increase their chances of lifting the champions league trophy.
2. Also, Lionel messi is a very very experienced player. He has the experience and ability to help the team out. This can be justified by the fact that he has a good history in football. He lifted lots of significant trophies both for his country and his former club. Messi has won four champions titles all with Barcelona.
3. Another justifiable reason is that after lifting the just concluded Copa America trophy, he is relieved that he has a trophy already in major international competitions. He has therefore promised that he’d play the best of football. this means that he’s very much ready to play to the end that he’d lift the trophy for PSG.
4. furthermore, the team, PSG also won’t relent until they lift the trophy. they have a very good record in football. they would be giving it all they can to make sure they lift the trophy. PSG came close to winning the title in the 2019/20 season under Thomas Tuchel but was defeated by eventual winners Bayern Munich.
5. In addition, Lionel Messi signed just a two-year deal with PSG. This means that he may most likely be out of PSG soon if his contract is not extended. Therefore, he would want to make sure he lifts trophies for his new team. The above point is coupled with the fact that he might be retiring very soon because he’d be thirty-five years in about two years. As a result of this, he might not be able to extend his stay in PSG much longer. Thus, making it a must to lift very important trophies like the champions league for PSG.
Drawing, a conclusion from the above, we can see that Paris Saint-Germain, is most likely to lift the champions league trophy with their newly bought superstar, Lionel Messi as lifting trophies is very much associated with the career of the Superstar.