Some transfer deals have been concluded for the 2020/21 season and players were set to move to their different new clubs, but the outbreak of the coronavirus is obviously going to delay the done deals.
It is not certain when the 2019/20 season will be concluded due to the coronavirus pandemic, but some transfers for the next season have been agreed upon.
We take a look at transfer deals that have been settled, especially with the nosedive in the values of players and clubs due to the COVID-19 that has taken a toll on the Economic financial status of clubs.
1. Alexander Nubel (Schalke) >>(Bayern) 🇩🇪 on a free
2. Ever Banega (Sevilla) 🇪🇸 >> (Al Shabad) Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 on free
3. Josep Martinez (las palmas) 🇪🇸 >> (RB Leipzig) 🇩🇪 for €2.5million euros.
4. Pedro Gonzlez(las palmas) >> (Barcelona) 🇪🇸 for €6.5million euros.
5.Amir Rrahmani (Hellas verona) >>(Napoli) for €14 million euros 🇮🇹
6. Andrea Petagna(SPAL) >>(Napoli) 🇮🇹 for €17million euros
7. Pedrinho (Corinthians) Brazil 🇧🇷 >> (Benfica)Portugal 🇵🇹 for €20million euros.
8. Francisco Trincao (Braga) 🇵🇹 Portugal >> Barcelona Spain 🇪🇸 for €31million euros.
9. Dejan kulusevski (parma) Italy 🇮🇹 >> RB Leipzig Germany 🇩🇪 for €35million euros.
10. Hakim Ziyech (Ajax) Netherlands 🇳🇱 >> Chelsea England 🇬🇧 for €40million euros.
The world governing body on football FIFA “had proposed that contracts be extended until such time that the season does actually end”. A statement from FIFA early this month to salvage contracts between players and clubs due to the COVID-19.