– Website Visitors Like most website operators, Sportelo collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Sportelo’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Sportelo’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Sportelo may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Sportelo also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.sportelo.com.ng blog posts. Sportelo only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Personally-Identifying Information Certain visitors to Sportelo’s websites choose to interact with Sportelo in ways that require Sportelo to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Sportelo gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.sportelo.com.ng to provide a username and email address.
– Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Aggregated Statistics Sportelo may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Sportelo may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Sportelo does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Affiliate Disclosure This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13