According to reports, Borussia Dortmund will allow Jadon Sancho to leave in the summer If they receive an offer of €100m for the Manchester United target.
The 21-year-old has been linked with a move to Old Trafford for a while now, but United failed to meet Dortmund €120m price tag.
Amid the financial impact of Covid-19, Dortmund have lowered their asking price as per ESPN, as they look to keep hold of the in-demand Erling Haaland.
Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has revealed that the club will not stand in Sancho’s way if they get what they want for him this summer.
“Already last year, we had a gentleman’s agreement with Sancho,” Zorc said.
“There are certain conditions which need to be met so Jadon can leave the club. Timing and fee have been and still are the deciding parameters,” Zorc told Sport 1 on Sunday.
The red devil have been monitoring the England International for some time now as they look to strength their attack.
While the likes of Marcus Rashford, Bruno Fernandes, Edinson Cavani and Anthony Martial have done well in attack, the right-wing position needs someone who can put in consistent displays.
Sancho made a slow start for the Bundesliga side this season but returned to his impressive scoring form before a muscle injury.
After failing to score in the opening 13 games in the Bundesliga, Jadon Sancho managed six goals in ten games, and combined well with the likes of Erling Haaland and Marco Reus.
Since his breakthrough at Borussia Dortmund, Jadon Sancho has netted 46 goals and provided 62 assists for Die Schwarzgelben, and has been one of the most consistent players.
Manchester United could do with Sancho in their team, and his arrival will make them more complete and possible contenders for the Premier League title.